Finding Your Passion & Making It Your Job -- Yutsuki Minoura

 "What skills do you want to be using at work?"

I can do anything to do the work. I am good at seeing what is going on around me and I want to do what everyone else doesn't want to do. This is my skill I want use at work.



"What do you want to get out of work?"

I only have part-time customer service experience, but what I want to gain from this is a strong mentality. I want to have a strong mentality that does not get upset no matter how many unreasonable and heartless customers say things to me.



"What kind of working environment would you prefer?"

I am not good at getting up early in the morning anyway, so I prefer a work environment where I can start late.



"....Is this something you would like to try? If so, how could you make it happen?"

Yes, I would like to do it. Because I really have a lot of hobbies and interests in most things. However, I think it would be difficult and it is not realistic for me to manage to get myself a lot of work experience.



"Emma suggests that the 'porfolio career' where one does a range of part time, freelance and contract jobs will become more common. Can you see yourself having such a career?"

Yes, I can imagine myself doing so. Conversely, I cannot imagine myself working for same company as a full-time employee for the entirety of my life, because I do not really like to be tied down.



"ultimately it is all about happiness." Do you agree? What would be the one thing, above all else, that would make you happy in a job?

Yes, I agree. I think what makes me happiest in my job is that I can control the balance between my private time and my working time.












Comments

  1. I am very jealous of your special skills that you want to do what everyone else doesn't want to do. This is really special things bcause not all people can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku