"Finding Your Passion & Making It Your Job -- Haruka Ikegami"

I will answer the six questions.

“What skills do you want to be using at work?”

I would like to use my communicative and cheerful skills for work. I really like talking with someone. Actually, I continued work part-time jobs as a stuff of Saint Marc Cafe, UNIQLO and Universal Studio Japan for 3 years. I could enjoy working and I was always looking forward to working.

“What do you want to get out of work?”

  I want to get the other new skills. I also would like to experience many kinds of things for work. Additionally, I want to try to work in various kinds of environments. For example, a company which has huge amount of employee, more flexible in-company system, more friendly or strict company and so on.

 

What kind of place would you prefer?” 

  I want to work for a big company. Because, almost of big companies have well-organized training system and in-company system. Therefore, when I will decide to change the jobs, I would already have various of skills. It will be useful to change and choose the next jobs.

 

“Is this something you would like to try? If so, how could you make it happen?”

  Yes, I would like to try this. To choose a job based on my knowledge and experience, I think that having broad insight to see things from a different perspective is a most important thing. Additionally, I also consider thinking about myself surely is important thing to do that.

 

“Can you see yourself having such a career?”

  No, I can’t. Maybe I will change my job someday. But, I am not going to change the working status such a sentence mentioned above.

 

“Do you agree? What would be the one thing, above all else, that would make you happy in a job?”

  I agree with this opinion. I know mental health is the most important thing under the working. Because I think I can’t enjoy and be concentrate on working without happiness. Also, I believe that if a person doesn't find happiness in their work, there is no point in everything. For customers, a company and me, happiness is essential to work. Therefore, I agree with “ultimately it is all about happiness.”


                             I want to work with mind like this illustration.






Comments

  1. I was suprised at your curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your last answer. The most important thing in my life is mental health and freedom! I don't feel like doing anything without them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku