Finding Your Passion & Making It your Job -- Keita Adachi

     I want to try to find solutions for many problems in my job.

    I want to enjoy my hobbies and study about several things which I'm interested in.

    I like workplaces where I can work without feeling stressed due to relationships with co-workers.

    I would like to do multiple work placements because it sounds inspiring.

    I think I will have such career if I can because I will want to find a job which is suitable for me.

    I agree with her opinion. And I think the length of my free time is important because I need my free time to relax.



Comments

  1. You right! Spending my free time make me de-stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your second, third and last opinions. I would like to have a lot of free time to think about myself and relax too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your second opinion. If we do the job that we are not interested in, it would harm our life, so I think it's important to do what we like as a job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with your opinion. I also think the length of my free time is important!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku