Finding Your Paassion & Makit It Your Job-- Soma Imai October 31, 2023

I want to be a logistics staff.

“What skills do you want to be using at work?”

I think my skill is having broad perspectives and be able to understand situations quickly,

so I want to use these.

“What do you want to get out of work?”

I want to gradually improve my communication skills as I get the job done. In addition to this, I want to communicate with people in all over the world.

What kind of place would you prefer?” 

I want to work at Amazon. Because when I was in Japan, I did part-time job in Amazon and I interested in logistics, also it was a very comfortable working environment. For example, the risk of failure is very low because work efficiency is quantified and manualized.

“Is this something you would like to try? If so, how could you make it happen?”

Yes, of course. For working at Amazon, I have to improve language skills more and more, also, I have to figure out about numerical data. Therefore, I think it is so hard way.

“Can you see yourself having such a career?”

No, Amazon is a job I want to do, but I can't decide yet. I haven't done any job hunting or internships yet, so I'm thinking about my job.

“Do you agree? What would be the one thing, above all else, that would make you happy in a job?”

I think the most important point for feeling happiness is interests for the job. Even though the salary is so high, if it is not interesting for me, I can't keep working for long time.




Comments

  1. Having already good dream is really nice for you! I think you can come true your dream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sound That Affects Me -- Kazuki Hashimoto

The strongest animal in the animal world ---Haruka Ikegami--

Alternative Medicine? -- Brian (Chulgyu) Ku